Rituals & Celebrations
REASONS TO HIRE A NON-DENOMINATIONAL MINISTER FOR YOUR RITUAL OR CELEBRATION
- A marriage or funeral is being planned, but the attendees belong to different Christian denominations, or different religions.
- A marriage is being planned, and the persons to be wed are same-sex.
- You would like more leeway in planning your celebration than may be offered by a Christian denomination minister.
- You would like to arrange a celebration or ritual not typically offered by current organized religions, for example a coming of age ceremony for a girl to celebrate her entrance into womanhood, or the celebration of an older person becoming a wise elder.
- You would like a ritual to celebrate a season of the year, such as Yule.
RITUAL CELEBRATION SERVICES: CHRISTIAN, INTERFAITH, PAGAN
Crossing over the dead
Coming of Age:
Celebration of the transition to adulthood
Celebrating of becoming a wise elder
Solar Seasons of the Year:
Celebrations also available for cross-quarter seasons and moon phases
Background of Rev. Dr. Marjorie Farnsworth, PhD
Dr. Marjorie studied hermeneutics (how to create and deliver sermons) at the Episcopal Whitaker Institute in Detroit, MI., and was ordained by the Universal Life Church in 2014. She was a practicing Episcopalian for almost 40 years, and also became a Benedictine oblate practicing the Liturgy of the Hours. For the past 17 years, Dr. Marjorie has been studying and practicing shamanic healing. She also is a clinical hypnotherapist with a practice in Ann Arbor, MI. Before becoming a therapist, healer and minister, Marjorie was a middle manager for the Fortune 500 for almost 25 years, with a specialty in international logistics and an MBA.